2017 Mini Contests
March: Things that Fly (not necessarily birds)
June: Line (doesn’t have to be straight)
October: Fall Contest – No mini-contest
December: Things w/ holes (1 or more)
January 2018: Textures
Up to two photographs per member may be entered into the mini-contest each month.
The file names should contain your name and “mini” plus a sequence number, such as MacRodgers-mini-01.jpg.
2017 Annual Fall Photo Contest
Once a year, members are invited to participate in a professionally judged photo contest. Each member may submit two photographs for each category. The 2017 categories are:
- Black & White: Old (anything not new)
- People: Emotions
- Nature: Landscape
- Technique: Light Painting
- Wild Card: photos from 2016-2017 Workshops and Field Trips
- New Members (joined in 2016 or 2017): Faces (not necessarily people)
- Open (Digital Alterations Permitted)
For more information on the rules please click here!!!
For Entry Forms please click TWPC Fall Contest Entry Form.